Hits: 1270

The Rose Window
This beautiful and meaningful work of art was given to the First Presbyterian Church of Inverness by the Trinity United Presbyterian Church of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. The window was designed and produced by the Pittsburg Stained Glass Studios, and is estimated to have been produced sometime in the early 1850s. The window became available to us in 1962, through the efforts of the Rev. Doctor James C. Clark, who was our Pastor at that time. The window has been in the Sanctuary of our church for nearly 60 years.